APEX 176 Shotgun Microphone
The APEX 176 Shotgun Microphone is a super-cardioid condenser mic ideal for sound reinforcement applications where the microphone needs to have a tight pick-up pattern, but cannot be placed close to the source.
The APEX 176 Shotgun Microphone is most commonly used on sound-stages, for stage plays, for broadcast or for electronic newsgathering. This super-cardioid shotgun mic will run on either phantom or battery power.
The APEX 176 is a true low impedance microphone designed to connect to low impedance mixer or recording device. If you are connecting to any camera with high impedance inputs, a line transformer should be used for best results.
The APEX 176 has a 70Hz low frequency roll-off switch on the microphone body. It is generally a good idea to leave the switch in ‘flat’ or no-roll off mode where ever possible; however in some applications using the roll-off to remove low frequency interference and increase intelligibility (especially when recording voices) may be required.
APEX 176 Shotgun Microphone Features
- Extended hypercardioid pickup pattern
- Excellent off-axis rejection
- 70Hz Low-frequency roll off switch
- Operates with internal AA battery or with phantom power
- Ideal microphone for remote recording, film and broadcast applications
APEX 176 Shotgun Microphone Specifications
- Element: Black Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -56dB (+/- 3dB, 0dB = 1v/ubar@1kHz)
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 72dB (1kHz @ 1Pa)
- Max SPL: 132dB (1kHz < 1% THD)
- Power Requirement: Internal AA Battery or Phantom Power (9 to 48V)
- Connection: XLR-M
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 0.75"
- Weight: 13.3 oz
APEX 176 Shotgun Microphone Includes
- APEX 176 Shotgun Microphone
- Padded Carry Bag
- Deluxe Microphone Clip
- Foam Windscreen
APEX 176 Shotgun Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review