AML ez1081 Preamp & Equalizer
The AML ez1081 Preamp & Equalizer is a Microphone Preamp with High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter and 4-Band Equalizer all put together in a 19-inch 2U nickel plated rack chassis.
The AML ez1081 is fully populated with Carnhill transformers and inductors to achieve its distinctive classic sound. This high-end hand-built British unit provides an affordable solution for the modern cost conscious studio.
AML ez1081 Preamp & Equalizer Features
- Classic amplifier design
- All discrete component (no surface mount devices)
- Entirely hand assembled and tested in the England to exacting quality standards.
- Mic Input: Carnhill transformer balanced (Classic VTB9045M) +15dB to +70dB, rotary switchable in 5dB steps, 300/1200 Input Impedance
- Line Input: Carnhill transformer balanced (Classic VTB9046M) - 20dB to +20dB, rotary switchable in 4dB steps (centre 0dB), 10k Input Impedance
- Line Output: Carnhill transformer balanced (Classic full size output transformer)
- EQ/Filter Stage: 2 inductor (Class A) amplifier design
- HF (switchable; 3.3kHz, 4.7kHz, 6.8kHz, 10kHz & 15kHz) +/- 18dB gain continuously variable
- HMF (switchable; 1.5kHz, 1.8kHz, 2.2kHz, 2.7kHz, 3.3kHz, 3.9kHz, 4.7kHz, 5.6kHz, 6.8kHz & 8.2kHz) +/- 18dB gain continuously variable
- LMF (switchable; 220Hz, 270Hz, 330Hz, 390Hz, 470Hz, 560Hz, 680Hz, 820Hz, 1.0kHz & 1.2kHz) +/- 18dB gain continuously variable
- LF (switchable; 33Hz, 56Hz, 100Hz, 180Hz & 330Hz) +/- 18dB gain continuously variable
- Low Pass Filter (switchable; 3.9kHz, 5.6kHz, 8.2kHz, 12kHz & 18kHz) -18dB per Octave
- High Pass Filter (switchable; 27Hz, 47Hz, 82Hz, 150Hz & 270Hz) -18dB per Octave
- Nickel Plated steel chassis
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review