The ADK Z-Mod Z-67 Tube Microphone features an airy top end, rounded bottom, and forward mids. While the Z-67 can handle virtually any sound source, it excels as a vocal mic. And like the mic it pays homage to, it is the quintessential rock vocal mic.
The ADK Z-Mod Z-67 Tube Microphone is a versatile microphone that will work on almost any source you put in front of it. The ADK Z-67 is based on the rare M-269 Broadcast-Version of a U67, a mic prized by discriminating musicians and engineers since 1960. The ADK Z-67 covers the widest range of singers and source-material. ADK's Golden-Ears has chosen the Swedish Lundahl transformer to create extra mid-range required to push the vocal slightly forward in a modern mix.
ADK Z-Mod Z-67 Tube Microphone Features
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis.
- Hand-Crafted in USA
- Lundahl Transformer.
- 5 Year Warranty.
ADK Z-Mod Z-67 Tube Microphone Includes
- Z-67 Tube Microphone.
- Elegant American-Made Tweed Flight Case.
- American Hardwood Velvet Lined Microphone Case.
- Rycote Shock Mount
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-Mount).
- Hakan Pop Filter Pop Filter
- Switchable 115/230v Z-Power Power Supply with 9 Polar Patterns.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Silver-Pro 3-Pin Microphone XLR Cable.
- Extra Low-Noise Valve/Tube Sampler 3-Pack for fine-tuning mic characteristics.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review