The Zaor Miza Rack 16 MKII Studio Rack is a rugged 16U rack stand with enclosed side panels. It can be used to securely mount gear in several applications such as for home/recording studios, broadcast TV, mastering suites, post-production houses and more.
The Zaor Miza Rack 16 MKII Studio Rack features an open architecture, which allows plenty of airflow through the rack to give you enough circulation to keep your gear cool. In addition, a built-in cable rail allows you to neatly manage your cables so that it does not look like a jungle behind your furniture. The angled design of the Miza rack is suitable for all kinds of gear such as external processors, keyboard expanders, converters, CD/DVD players, tuners, power conditioners, UPS power supplies, and much more. A drawer is also located on the bottom of the rack for accessories.
Zaor Miza Rack 16 MKII Studio Rack Features
- Studio rack for outboard plus a practical drawer
- 16 rack units with quality rails (cage nuts, screws and washers provided)
- Open design for optimal airflow
- Large top plate (500 x 600 mm) provides an extra work surface
- Melamine faced chipboard
Zaor Miza Rack 16 MKII Studio Rack Includes
- Zaor Miza Rack 16 MKII Studio Rack (Black Oak)
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review