The Yamaha TIO1608-D Rack is a Dante equipped I/O rack with 16 microphone/line inputs and 8 line outputs.
The Tio1608-D preamplifiers can be remotely controlled from a TF series console. Connection from an on-stage Tio1608-D to a TF console at the mixing position only requires a CAT5e LAN cable for high-quality low-latency audio transfer. No bulky, heavy multi-cables and connector boxes are required. What's more, basic patches are pre-programmed for fast, easy setup. Up to three Tio1608-D units can be connected simultaneously, providing a high-performance, high capacity stage box system with as many as 48 inputs and 24 outputs. The network connections can be daisy-chained when Tio1608-D units are used with a TF series console, eliminating the need for network switches.
Yamaha TIO1608-D Dante Rack Features
- Quick Config makes it easy to create a system based on the Yamaha TF Series Digital Mixing Console
- Simply install an NY64-D card into your TF series mixing console, and then use Quick Config to create a system using up to three Tio1608-D racks.
- Remote control of the built-in head amps
- You can use a TF series mixing console or other compatible device to control the built-in head amps.
- Combination jacks provide versatile connectivity
- The analog inputs use combination jacks that allow for a wide range of applications.
Yamaha TIO1608-D Dante Rack Includes
- Yamaha TIO1608-D Dante Rack
- Power Cable