The Yamaha AG06 MKII Mixer & Audio Interface offers the same user-friendly configuration and operation that has become synonymous with the AG series, The AG06 MKII comes equipped with two phantom-powered mic inputs for condenser microphones. Combined with flexible connectivity, the AG06 MK2 opens a broader range of dialogue, interview, musical ensemble performance, or other streaming applications that other interfaces can’t cover.
The AG06 MKII allows you to connect two condenser microphones of your choice, as well as two stereo line inputs for instruments, and an upgraded 4-pole mini jack (TRRS) for smartphone input/output capability. Of course, it’s also possible to add audio from devices connected via USB in LOOPBACK mode as with previous AG models. This diverse range of connectivity makes it possible to use high-sensitivity microphones, along with each of the audio sources, for a variety of streaming applications such as podcasts with dialogue, interviews, vocal performances with an acoustic instrument, or even a live band.
Fast, intuitive sonic control
With a design similar to a mixing console, the AG06 MKII is equipped with a variety of physical controls that help you shape and manage the audio you stream to your audience. The newly added mute button allows you to cut your mic input at a moment's notice if your situation demands it, and can even be controlled using Yamaha’s FC5 dedicated foot switch (sold separately) which can also add reverb to your signal while keeping your hands free for other tasks.
Improved internal circuitry for more professional-sounding audio
Sound quality can often be a deciding factor for whether someone will tune in to your live streaming content. With the adoption of USB-C, and the requisite improved internal circuitry, the AG06 MKII significantly elevates sound quality, giving your streaming a more professional edge.
Shape your sound like a pro with zero-latency DSP effects
Regardless of your particular streaming application, you’ll want to give it some depth and dimension, which adds a level of professionalism. The AG06 MKII comes equipped with optimized 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ and REVERB controls to dial in the sound that best suits your style, and a 1-TOUCH amp simulator to add authenticity and punch to your guitar input. All these tools are processed by the internal DSP chip so there’s no delay, making it particularly valuable for live streaming when real-time accuracy is crucial. And when you want to capture pure, raw recordings through your preferred microphone and edit them later, you have the option to turn these effects off completely.
Powerful bundled software
The AG06 MKII comes bundled with Cubase AI music production software, as well as WaveLab Cast for audio production and editing. The AG06 MKII is also compatible with Rec'n'Share and Cubasis LE applications for iOS devices which are available free of charge from Yamaha and Steinberg to support and inspire your audio content creation.
Yamaha AG06 MKII Mixer & Audio Interface Features
- Two condenser microphones can be used simultaneously
- +48 V phantom power on CH1-2 input for condenser mics or Dl boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- High resolution (24-bit, 192 kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS) to support a wider range of streaming applications
- Flexible inputs and LOOPBACK function ideal for live streaming or recording
- Mute button for convenient live streaming
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH effects (COMP/EQ, REVERB and Amp Simulator)
- AG Controller (Windows/Mac/iOS ) for precise parameter control
- Windows/Mac support by USB-C connection
- iOS connectivity via Apple camera adaptor (requires external USB power supply)
- Android supported by 4-pole mini input/output (TRRS)
- USB-C power input (5 V DC, 900 mA)
- Cubase Al, WaveLab Cast, Cubasis LE and Rec'n'Share are available
Yamaha AG06 MKII Mixer & Audio Interface Includes
- Yamaha AG06 MKII Mixer & Audio Interface
- USB 2.0 Cable (4.9')
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review