Waves SuperRack Software
The Waves SuperRack Software is the next generation of live plugin processing. Run plugins in real time, customize your workspace with floating windows, set extended-scope snapshots, and run any live show with more speed and confidence than ever before.
Designed from the ground up and optimized for speedy operation, SuperRack is a cutting-edge plugin rack that lets live sound and broadcast engineers run up to 128 audio channels through multiple instances of Waves’ plugins, with near-zero latency. SuperRack offers endless customization options that make it easy for you to tailor the application to your very own mixing workflow.
SuperRack operates in a SoundGrid Audio-over-Ethernet network, processing audio on a dedicated SoundGrid DSP server. This moves plugin processing from the host computer to an external DSP server, to significantly increase plugin count, minimize latency, and enable the host and I/O devices to be far apart from each other, accommodating the most complex setups.
SuperRack is a natural extension of your mixing console. Designed for quick setup time, flexible touch-friendly workspace, and unlimited workflow customization, it enables FOH, monitor, broadcast, and AV engineers to run any show with confidence.
Waves SuperRack Software Features
- View and control multiple plugin instances simultaneously
- Multitouch-friendly graphic interface
- Expand your workspace to up to four monitors
- Easily tweak small plugin parameters with a ‘Touch & Slide’ fader
- Quickly access up to 12 plugins per snapshot via the Hot Plugins panel
- Map application and plugin controls to MIDI & computer keyboard for quick hands-on access
- Switch inputs and outputs while maintaining processing chains
- Adjust multiple racks simultaneously with the ‘Linking’ function
- Share SoundGrid I/Os in a network to build complex setups
- Selectively recall snapshots via scope filter
- Comprehensive device and network monitoring
- Advanced latency alignment management
- Host mirroring (DiGiCo) and DSP server redundancy
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review