Waves PAZ Analyzer Plug-In
Amazingly accurate and a breeze to use, the PAZ Analyzer generates a comprehensive realtime visual representation of your audio's stereo positioning, frequency spread, and peak/RMS levels.
Waves PAZ Analyzer Plug-In Details
Waves PAZ Analyzer generates a comprehensive realtime visual representation of your audioâ??s stereo positioning, frequency spread, and peak/RMS levels. Amazingly accurate and a breeze to use.
Waves PAZ Analyzer Plug-In Features
- Position, Frequency and Meter components
- Real-time vector display with zoom
- Peak or RMS frequency analysis modes
- L/R peak and RMS displays, with individually re-settable peak hold values
- Optional resolution in 10Hz steps for precise analysis below 250Hz
- 52 or 68 band analysis
- Save results as text file
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, TDM, RTAS, AU, VST
- This Plug-in is also included in
Waves PAZ Analyzer Plug-In Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native and SoundGrid versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We tend to compensate for room, monitors, and our own hearing a lot when we mix. This analyzer helps you to see what frequency ranges are accentuated or lacking in your mix. This is a great tool for seeing the frequency content in anything in Pro Tools. I just wish it had a bigger view.