Waves Element Synthesizer Plug-In
Element 2.0 is an analog-style polyphonic instrument designed to deliver the fat, warm sounds of classic analog synths, with all the precision, flexibility and control of a cutting-edge software instrument.
The first synthesizer to take advantage of the next generation of Waves Virtual Voltage technology, Element 2.0 includes a vast array of convenient features and functions, including five integrated effects, a 16-step sequencer, MIDI learn for all controls, and a massive, fully tweakable preset library.
All Element 2.0 parameters are laid out right there in front of youso when inspiration strikes, theres no need to scroll through page after page in order to customize your sounds. Searing leads, gritty basses, lush pads, electro-percussion, sequential motions, mind-blowing FX and lots moreElement 2.0 has it all. Perfect for the studio and for live performances.
Waves Element Synthesizer Plug-In Features
- High-resolution oscillators and analog envelope behavior
- Filters with zero-delay feedback
- Effects include delay, reverb, distortion, chorus and two distinct crushers
- Keep the legacy: choose between Element 1 and Element 2 modes at the click of a button
- 16-step sequencer with Hold and Retrigger modes that can be used as a modulation source
- Use as a plugin or as a standalone application
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, RTAS, AU, and VST
- This Plug-in is also included in the Dave Aude EMP Toolbox, and Mercury
Waves Element Synthesizer Plug-In Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native and SoundGrid versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review