Waves DigiGrid IOS-XL
The Waves DigiGrid IOS-XL is a premium SoundGrid audio interface with award-winning preamps, ideal for professional and personal production studios. Features 8 ins, 8 outs, and a built-in SoundGrid DSP server for real-time plugin processing.
Featuring 8 mic/line inputs with premium preamps, 8 line outputs, 2 headphone outputs, MIDI I/O, S/PDIF and AES inputs and outputs and an integrated SoundGrid DSP server, the DiGiGrid IOS-XL is the perfect centerpiece for the studio.
Building on the popular DiGiGrid IOS, the DiGiGrid IOS-XL comes with the complete SoundGrid Studio System software (the SoundGrid Studio Application, StudioRack, and the eMotion ST mixer). Used in combination with this software, the IOS-XL lets you mix and monitor in real time using up to hundreds of your favorite SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins, with super-low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
Need more I/O? A single Ethernet cable is all you need to connect additional SoundGrid components to your network via the built-in network switch.
Waves DigiGrid IOS-XL Features
- SoundGrid audio interface with built-in DSP server
- 8 mic/line inputs, 8 line outputs
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Built-in Extreme i7 SoundGrid DSP server
- Software-controlled award-winning preamps
- ASIO/Core Audio-compatible
- MIDI, S/PDIF, and AES/EBU inputs and outputs
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable
- Quick-view front panel metering and status indicators
- High-definition ADC/DAC conversion
Waves DigiGrid IOS-XL Specifications
- 2U rackmount
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4*, 192* kHz
- 8 Channel Mic/Line inputs (on XLR/TRS combo)
- 8 Channel Line outputs (on TRS or 25 pin D-con)
- 2 Channel AES/EBU (on XLRs) or SPDIF (on RCA) I/O switchable SRC on AES input
- Word Clock I/O
- Clock Synchronization via: Word Clock input, AES/EBU, SPDIF, SoundGrid (SoE), Internal
- MIDI I/O
- 4 SoundGrid ports (RJ45s)
- USB port (emergency port to boot server – support function only)
- Reset switch
- 2 Headphone outputs with analogue level controlls
- Settings for different broadcast level formats via jumpers on all analog I/Os
- Internal i7(v3) Extreme SoundGrid server.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review