Waves Center Stereo Enhancer Plug-In
Ideal for final mixes and mastering, Waves Center is an innovative new processor that separates phantom Center content from Side (L/R) content.
Waves Center Stereo Enhancer Plug-In Details
Waves Center is an innovative new processor (Ideal for final mixes and mastering) that separates phantom Center content from Side (L/R) content. With Center, you can zero in on the phantom center and bring out or bring down the vocals without affecting everything else. Perfect for post-production engineers and DJs as well, Center lets you reposition, isolate, and even eliminate elements of your mix. Using a unique dynamic engine which considers the amplitude, frequency, and time envelope of stereo sources, Center gives you the power to radically re-balance your spatial imagery. Adjustable punch, high frequency, and low frequency controls let you enhance detail with maximum impact.
Waves Center Stereo Enhancer Plug-In Features
- Enhance dialog or narration
- Control the ambience/reverb of stereo location recordings
- Improve mono compatibility
- Bring out the lead vocals in a finished mix
- Re-image stereo drum overheads
- Balance stereo recordings of individual or groups of acoustic instruments
- Widen or narrow the stereo spread
- Remove vocals for karaoke
- Remove instrumental tracks for remixes and mash-ups
- Manipulate samples and drum loops
- Supports AAX Native, TDM, RTAS, Audiosuite, AU, and VST
- This Plug-in is also included in:
Waves Center Stereo Enhancer Plug-In Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native(Local) and SoundGrid(DSP) versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review