Waves API 2500 Stereo Compressor Plug-In
The Waves API 2500 Stereo Compressor is a versatile dynamics processor that lets you shape the punch and tone of mixes with absolute accuracy.
Waves API 2500 Stereo Compressor Details
The Waves API 2500 Stereo Compressor is a versatile dynamics processor that lets you shape the punch and tone of mixes with absolute accuracy. Its dual channel design lets the 2500 also function as two separate mono channels via a single compression setting. Using auto-makeup gain, you can adjust Threshold or Ratio while automatically maintaining a constant output level. With both "feed back" and "feed forward" compression types, the API 2500 boasts a wide range of incredibly musical parameters which have made it a favorite of engineers the world over.
Waves API 2500 Stereo Compressor Features
- Switchable 3-position Thrust high-pass filter
- Variable Link left and right channels
- 3 Variable Link filter types
- 3 Compression modes: Soft, Medium and Hard Knee
- 6 Release settings: 5 fixed, 1 continuous
- Up to 24bit, 192kHz resolution (TDM 24/96 only)
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports AAX Native, Audiosuite, TDM, RTAS, AU, VST
- This Plug-in is also included in the API Collection, Mercury, and Studio Classic Collection
Waves API 2500 Stereo Compressor Additional Information
Each new purchase of a Waves plugin/bundle will include both Native(Local) and SoundGrid(DSP) versions.
For more information on the benefits of SoundGrid and DiGiGrid as well as the most current Waves Compatibility Information and System Requirements, visit Front End Audio's Waves Resource Center.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review