Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube Equalizer
The Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube Equalizer is a re-creation of the most renown tube Equalizer in studio history, the Pultec EQP-1A. Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes.
This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and luster to mixes thats nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box. We are proud to have once again redefined the industry standard by bringing a fully professional-grade equalizer to the market at a price that's just as remarkable as the unit.
Pultec Style Tube Equalizer - Made Affordable.
Warm Audio's goal was to make a equalizer affordable for the first time, without compromising the quality and design parameters that make this type of equalizer so desirable.
Premium Components in every Warm Audio product.
The Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube Equalizer is a high-voltage tube equalizer, utilzing CineMag USA Transformers and two premium vacuum tubes by Tung-Sol.
A Two Tube Operation.
The Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube Equalizer operates on two tubes: one 12AX7 and one 12AU7. We proudly use Tung-Sol brand tubes in this product for their sonic richness and 'open' sound. These 2 tubes are socketed for easy swapping and replacement.
Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube Equalizer Specifications
- Utilizes premium grade input and output CineMag USA Transformers.
- Tube Equalizer based on the classic Pultec EQP-1A.
- Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes.
- CineMag inductor EQ section.
- EQ section is bypassable - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect.
- No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier.
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs.
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced outputs.
- Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz.
- Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect.
- Low frequency boost - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12 db.
- Low frequency cut - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18 db.
- High frequency boost - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz - 18 db.
- High frequency cut - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 kHz - 14 db.
- 5 added frequency points for greater flexibility.
- Switchable 115/230 volt IEC power inlet.
- Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 6 inches - 2RU rack mountable.
Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube Equalizer Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like outboard gear. But I only want to cross my converters if the gear will make it worth it. This EQ is definitely worth it. Now I even use it in my tracking signal chain with the EQ flat.