Waldorf M Wavetable Synthesizer
The Waldorf M Wavetable Synthesizer evokes and expands upon the legendary Waldorf Microwave I and II in a powerful, modern, hybrid desktop synth.
Sound designers and synthesizer aficionados will rejoice over the Waldorf M, a four-part, eight-voice hybrid wavetable synthesizer that hails back to the original Microwave synthesizer—complete with analog filters.
Waldorf M Wavetable Synthesizer Features
- Oscillators: 2 Wavetable oscillators with independent wavetables and two different tone generation models
- 96 Factory Wavetables + 32 slots for User Wavetables
- Analog low-pass 24 dB/Oct VCF (SSI 2144 Improved Ladder Type) with saturation
- Analog stereo VCA for each voice
- 4 Envelope Generators; 8-point loop-able time/level Wave envelope generator, VCF and VCA ADSR envelope
- 2 LFOs with different waveforms
- Arpeggiator with 16 preset patterns, chord mode and the ability to sync to MIDI clock
- 2048 Sound programs + 128 Multi programs
- Polyphony: 8/16 voices polyphony (16 voices available with the expansion board installed)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review