The Vintech X73i Microphone Preamp & Equalizer Stereo Bundle gives you a stereo pair of Vintech X73i's and the X73 Power Supply in one conveinent bunle, perfect for your stereo recording applications!
The X73i is a class A, all discrete, transformer balanced microphone preamplifier with equalizer both based on the classic Neve 1073 module. You won't be able to tell the sonic difference between a 1073 and an X73i. The Vintechs are that good! The Vintech X73i Microphone Preamp & Equalizer is constructed utilizing modern manufacturing techniques which allows Vintech to offer the X73i at an incredible value. Now practically anyone can record with the classic sound of vintage modules without having to deal with inflated vintage prices, scratchy pots, etc.
The Vintech X73i Microphone Preamp & Equalizer features the same class A mic preamp as the Vintech X73 with all of the same EQ parameters plus additional mid range frequencies, selectable input impedance, 1/4 inch D.I. on front panel, transformer balanced mic and line inputs, phase reverse, phantom power switch, eq switch, 70db of gain, quality Grayhill rotary switches, custom machined aluminum knobs, plus many other features. Listening tests have been conducted all over and the conclusions are unanimous! - Vintechs are indistinguishable from Vintage Neve 1073 module. In fact, as with all Vintech products, Front End Audio and Vintech both guarantee this unit to perform to your expectations in every way or your money back.
The Vintech X73i Microphone Preamp & Equalizer stereo bundle includes a Vintech X73 Power Supply. One power supply can power up to 4 Vintech X73i's units, so you are ready to add one or two more preamps to your setup! Nice!
Vintech X73i Microphone Preamp & Equalizer Features
- Cost conscious version of the Vintech X73 - built with non-concentric switches and pots in the EQ section which reduces the cost significantly.
- 16-Gauge 1 Rack Space Steel Chassis makes for more convenient and cost effective integration into studios.
- Tantalum Capacitors for authentic sound of classic modules.
- All available settings faithfully, but more conveniently implemented (impedance switch, phantom power, etc) than on "original" style modules.
- You won't be able to tell the sonic difference between a 1073 and an X73i. The Vintechs are that good!
Vintech X73i Microphone Preamp & Equalizer Specifications
- Microphone Gain of +70dB to +20dB in 5dB steps
- Switchable microphone input impedance between 300 and 1,200 ohms
- Line Impedance of 10kOhm
- Line Input Gain of +20dB to -10dB in 5dB steps
- Both Inputs are Transformer Balanced
- Switch for +48-Volt phantom power
- 1/4" D.I. on the front panel
- Polarity / Phase switch
- Input Level Control (a portion of the range is dedicated to MIC and the other to LINE)
- Class-A output amplifier that utilizing authentic 2N3055 NPN transistor.
- Custom-wound output transformer
- Output Level LED display ranges from -6 dB to +18 dB
- Output impedance of 75 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Maximum Output of +26dBu into 600 Ohms
- 3-Band EQ with High Frequency and Low Frequency Shelving, Mid-Freq Bell-Curve
- Selectable Hi-Pass Filter
- Switch for engaging EQ in/out of circuit
- Faithful and accurate equalizer frequencies
- Separate switches and potentiometers for equalizer frequencies and levels
- Gold contacts throughout
- Balanced Neutrik XLR input and output
- 1/4" D.I. on the front panel
- 1/4" TRS balanced line input
- XLR Output is Transformer Balanced and Earth Free
- 1/4" Output is Transformerless and Unbalanced
- Other Specifications:
- Frequency Response is +/- 0.5dB, 20Hz to 20kHz, -30dB @ 40kHz with EQ Out
- Noise is no more than -83dBu at all line gain settings
- EIN is better than -125@ 60dB gain
- Distortion is no more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output into 600 Ohms
Vintech X73i Microphone Preamp & Equalizer (Stereo Bundle) Includes
- 2x Vintech X73i Microphone Preamp & Equalizer
- 2x Power Link Cable
- Vintech X73 Power Supply
- Power Supply IEC Cable
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review