Useful Arts SFP-30 Tube Preamp
The Useful Arts SFP-30 Tube Preamp brings the their SFP-60 into a table top single channel preamp, perfect for smaller studios, voice over artists, and traveling engineers.
The Useful Arts SFP-30 Tube Preamp has a simplr concept behind it: Take the exact audio and power circuitry from the SFP-60, put a single channel into a tabletop format, and make it less than half the price of the SFP-60. Done. Everything about the SFP-30 signal path is identical to the SFP-60, except that the SFP-30 lacks the DI input. Other than that, you can now get the finest, most flexible tube preamp available -- with the legendary variable second harmonics from the SFP-60, anywhere. Just like the SFP-60, the SFP-30 features separate regulated DC power supplies for tube filaments, phantom power and high voltage. The high voltage soft start power supply puts out over 270 volts of clean, regulated power to ensure maximum headroom and the lowest noise possible.
Useful Arts SFP-30 Tube Preamp Features
- Absolutely no signal passes through these switches, because we hate the noise that develops over time in even the most expensive switches. Instead, the front panel switches control sealed, gold-plated relays to ensure years of operation without pops and clicks.
- The input and output levels of the triode stages of the SFP-30 are separately controllable by detented attenuators, and combined with the color control, the SFP-30 provides just over 55dB of useable gain.
- The rear panel is simple: it offers a voltage selector for 115/230 volt operation in the IEC fuse block. The gold-plated XLR connectors are on the front panel.
- The only active devices in the signal path are the three tube gain stages, consisting of 1 EF806 and 1 ECC82 per channel. We use new-manufacture JJ tubes for long life and easy replacement.
- Each channel features an output level VU meter, which is op-amp buffered to ensure that the signal is not loaded by the meter.
- The audio power supply features a toroidal dual-primary transformer and linear regulation for lowest noise.
Useful Arts SFP-30 Tube Preamp Specifications
- Output Transformer with 50% nickel core
- Frequency response is flat within 2dB from 20Hz-30KHz:
- Each channel of the SFP-30 features 4 switches:
- High Pass Filter
- Input Pad
- Phase Reverse
- Phantom Power
Useful Arts SFP-30 Tube Preamp Includes
- SFP-30 Tube Preamp
- Power Cable
- Warranty Information
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review