Triad-Orbit T1 Short Tripod Stand
The Triad-Orbit T1 Short Tripod Stand is designed to be used where low-profile and small-footprint stands are needed. Equipped with IO quick-change couplers, the T1 Short Tripod Stand is perfect for placing low-profile microphone, camera and light for any creative application.
The Triad-Orbit T1 Short Tripod Stand provides the weight and stability of large diameter cast iron bases and a fully adjustable attitude and footprint, thanks to its patent-pending ratcheting mechanism. Each leg of a TRIAD base has four ratcheted positions that provide up to 65 degrees of pitch to accommodate 'boom-less' front lines, uneven surfaces and stacking for storage. The exclusive IO Quick-Change Coupler is standard equipment on all TRIAD Stands. IO effortlessly captures booms and mics with ease and assurance. 'On-the-fly' hardware swaps are now a reality, replacing the tedious task of threading booms and mic clips on and off.
The Triad-Orbit T1 Short Tripod Stand utilizes professional-grade clutches in lieu of knobs and thumbscrews to adjust and secure shafts and bases. Knurled metal clutch barrels are coated to provide a comfortable ergonomic grip that yields more torque.
Triad-Orbit T1 Short Tripod Stand Features
- Low-profile and small-footprint stand
- Equipped with IO quick-change coupler
- Perfect for placing low-profile mic, camera and light for any creative application
Triad-Orbit T1 Short Tripod Stand Applications
- Drum mic placement (couple with Orbit booms, IO-Vector, IO-C, for kick, snare, tom, or hi hat use)
- Music stands (couple with IO-Desk for seated musicians)
- Tilt-back amp stand/mic combo (couple with an O1 boom and M1 or M2 to close mic a combo amp)
- Dual back-line amp micing (couple with O2 and M1 or M2 for micing 2 back line amps)
- Low profile beauty light (couple with O1 boom)
- B-roll camera (couple with Orbit boom, M2 and 1/4ADA)
Triad-Orbit T1 Short Tripod Stand Specifications
- Material: Cast Iron
- Max. Footprint: 18.5 in.
- Min. Height: 21.6 in.
- Max. Height (Legs in Position 4): 37.9 in.
- Max. Height (Legs in Position 1): 30.9 in.
- Collapsed Size: 21.25 in.
- Dimensions: 23 x 7 x 6 in
- Weight: 12 lbs.
Triad-Orbit T1 Short Tripod Stand Includes
- Triad-Orbit T1 Short Tripod Stand
- IO-H1 Standard 5/8" Mounting Head
- 5/8" Female to 3/8" Male Adaptor
- Adjustment Wrenches
- 1 Year Warranty
Triad-Orbit T1 Short Tripod Stand Downloads
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A stand isn't as sexy a purchase as a new compressor or EQ, but this stand has made the ease of stereo miking acoustics instruments well worth the price!
One of the best purchases that I've made in a long time. I often record myself playing acoustic instruments (banjo, mandolin, dobro, acoustic) and all too often mic choices/placements where based on convenience rather than what was best for the instrument/song. The flexibility of the triad orbit system has made engineering myself so much more easy and time saving.
sturdy. heavy. this thing is a beast! definitely not going to get confused with a cheap stand and taken home with someone else.