The Triad-Orbit IO-H6 Mounting Head is a quick-change mounting head designed to securely connect microphones, booms and miscellaneous accessories to Triad-Orbit advanced stand system components.
The exclusive IO quick-change coupler is standard equipment on all Triad stands and Orbit booms. IO effortlessly captures booms and mics with ease and assurance. On-the-fly hardware swaps are now a reality, replacing the tedious task of threading booms and mic clips on and off. Rapid hardware and mic changes between recording sessions and live sets are a snap, thanks to the integrated IO quick-change platform.
Conventional stands can benefit from Triad-Orbit quick-change innovation with the addition of Micro and IO aftermarket components. Retrofitting conventional stands and boom arms with Micro-R and IO-R aftermarket components provides an instant upgrade in functionality. Live sound and recording professionals will easily recoup their investment in Micro and IO technology by realizing instant savings from reduced set-up and tear-down times.
Triad-Orbit IO-H6 Mounting Head Features
- A quick-change coupler mounting head
- Purpose-built for professional lighting and photography
- An aluminum lighting baby stud with a stainless steel hex mounting head
- Compatible with IO and IO-R couplers
- Securely connects microphones, booms and miscellaneous accessories to Triad-Orbit advanced stand system components
Triad-Orbit IO-H6 Mounting Head Specifications
- Baby Stud: Aluminum
- Mounting Head: Stainless Steel
- Compatibility: IO & IO-R Couplers
- Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 1 in
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Triad-Orbit IO-H6 Mounting Head Includes
- IO-H6 Adapter
- 1 Year Warranty
Triad-Orbit IO-H6 Adapter Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review