Steinberg Nuendo 10 Recording Software
The Steinberg Nuendo 10 Recording Software is one of the most powerful recording, editing, mixing, and mastering DAWs available on the market. The Steinberg Nuendo 10 provides numerous professional tools and features to cover applications spanning the industry from Music to Film, Video Game Production, and more!
The Steinberg Nuendo 10 Recording Software is the new standard for audio-to-picture work, providing unique features for game audio production, TV and film post-production and ADR workflows, ranging from an improved integration with game middleware over creative tools for sound designers through to a highly flexible direct offline processing system.
TV and Film Post-Production - The Modern Solution for Audio Post-Production
Representing the most advanced audio post-production software environment available today, the Steinberg Nuendo 10 Recording Software constantly reconfigures expectations of dedicated software for audio post. TV post-production requires fast, convenient handling of recurring production elements such as specific sounds, effects or even Steinberg Nuendo 10 projects themselves. The Steinberg Nuendo 10 has everything on board to facilitate this workflow, including the ability to save clusters of audio clips for returning elements in a TV series, extensive batch rendering options, MediaBay content management system as well as post-production workflow-oriented editing features. Nuendo is also the No.1 choice in audio-post for film production. By having the world’s most professional surround mixing console, VCA fader technology, a film-mixing automation system, extensive routing and metering technologies onboard, alongside a dedicated video player engine, the Steinberg Nuendo 10 provides outstanding mixing results in studio-grade quality.
Premier Mixing Solution and High-Quality Plug-Ins
The Nuendo MixConsole is the most modern surround mixing console available today, allowing you to mix any TV-series or film production, from smaller projects up to hundreds of tracks for a blockbuster movie. The console provides up to 22.2 surround support and includes a multitude of surround panners for film mixing. To keep track of the mix, Nuendo‘s MixConsole allows you to store and recall any channel configuration as a preset. The channel visibility configuration and the channel zones allow you to define which channels are to be displayed and how they are arranged. Other features include drag-and-drop of virtually any setting between channels and the direct routing feature, allowing you to create different mix versions of any session in one go. Also on board is A/B comparison of plug-in settings.
Integrated Re-Conforming Solution for TV and Film Post-Production
Film and TV editors will be all too familiar with this scenario: a project with all its audio files perfectly matches the picture, but suddenly a re-cut version arrives from the video editor. Incorporating the changes can take days of work — which is now reduced to minutes. The re-conforming algorithm of Nuendo detects picture changes on the basis of EDL comparisons and generates a change list used to perform the re-conform process. Before the process starts, Nuendo provides a preview of the expected result, allowing you to check if the re-conformed material will be arranged as you expect. Intelligent algorithms help retaining uncluttered edits and therefore support cleaning up the project after re-conforming was applied.
Steinberg Nuendo 10 Recording Software Features
- World-class mixing console with up to 22.2 support, including channel strip EQ, VCA faders and fully integrated loudness measurement ?
- Game Audio Connect 2 for transferring whole music compositions from Nuendo as music segments into Wwise ?
- Direct Offline Processing for applying the most often used offline processes as a chain for one or multiple selected clips, including LIVE!Rendering ?
- Sound Randomizer creates different variations of a sound in seconds just by tweaking four parameters ?
- Automated Dialog Replacement (ADR) system for fully integrated voice and foley recording ?
- Renamer for automatic renaming of events within a Nuendo project ?
- VST MultiPanner immersive sound panning system including support for Dolby Atmos ?
- Integrated re-conforming solution for automatic audio-to- picture alignment ?
- Advanced multitrack audio-to-picture editing, including playlists and video-follows-audio editing ?
- Full integration with the Yamaha Nuage post-production system
Steinberg Nuendo 10 Recording Software Specifications
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac OS X (10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13), Windows (7 / 8.x / 10 (64-Bit))
- 64-Bit Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor (Intel i5 or Faster Recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or More Recommended)
- 20 GB Free HD Space
- 1366 x 768 Display Resolution (1920 x 1080 Recommended)
- Graphics Card with Open GL 2.0, Direct X 10 and WDDM 1.1 Support (Windows Only)
- USB Port for USB-eLicenser (License Management)
- DVD-ROM Dual-Layer Drive
- OS-Compatible Audio Hardware
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review