Steinberg UR22 MKII Recording Pack
The Steinberg UR22 MKII Recording Pack is an all-inclusive, full-on production toolkit to get you producing your first songs on your computer or iPad! The UR22 MKII Recording Pack combines a dual-channel audio interface, studio condenser microphone and monitor headphones, including cables, with a full software package — offering a complete, studio-grade quality music production set at an entry level price.
The Steinberg UR22 MKII Recording Pack offers you a complete recording solution. Being the centerpiece of the Recording Pack, the Steinberg UR22 MKII allows you to record and compose music in studio quality on your laptop or iPad. With outstanding audio and build quality for its price class, the Steinberg UR22 MKII combines choice components with advanced connectivity and flexible I/O options to offer a full-on mobile production platform. All A/D and D/A converters offer 24-bit/192 kHz recording quality for professional standards in a compact interface. The Steinberg UR22 MKII also features connections for electric guitars and basses as well as MIDI gear such as drum pads and controllers, offering a wide range of connections within a highly portable, top quality unit.
The ST-M01 Studio Condenser Microphone
Rivaling high-quality studio mics with its clean, smooth response, the ST-M01 studio condenser microphone provides high sensitivity and a wide frequency response range ideal for recording every nuance of your desired audio source. Be it vocals, acoustic guitar or any other instrument, the ST-M01 captures every aspect of the signal in excellent quality. Also included is a low-noise microphone cable to connect the ST- M01 to the Steinberg UR22 MKII.
The ST-H01 Studio Monitor Headphones
The ST-H01 studio monitor headphones provide an accurate, sonically true and neutral signal listening experience, making them the ideal companion for monitoring during recording and accurately reproduce your signals when putting together your final mix. The close-backed design means low bleed levels into the microphone during vocal recording, ideal for singers recording their own vocals.
A Comprehensive Software Set
The Steinberg UR22 MKII Recording Pack also includes a comprehensive software set that has all the tools you need for your production: from the first recording through to the final master.
- Cubase AI - Cubase AI is a powerful music production software combining audio and MIDI recording, editing and mixing in a single, integrated software package. Running on Mac and PC, it is based on the same technologies as Steinberg’s award-winning advanced music production system, Cubase Pro.
- Cubasis LE - Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multi-touch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger sibling, Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE gives you a new freedom when recording, editing and mixing, far off from any music studio.
- WaveLab LE - WaveLab LE offers a suite of audio editing tools tailored to the needs of musicians, small recording environments and podcast authors. Providing basic editing and mastering capabilities, WaveLab LE creates a unique one-stop application for recording and editing right through to online publication via podcast.
Compatible with All Major Recording Software
The Steinberg UR22 MKII is compatible with all major audio editing, mastering, and music production software supporting ASIO, Core Audio, or WDM standard.
Integrate with Your Music
The Steinberg UR22 MKII Recording Pack is a completely integrated system of interlocking components that have been designed and built with one goal: to give you a complete solution that’s easy to use, a one-stop toolkit with everything onboard! And that means that all the components, the audio interface, the microphone, headphones, software — even the cable — have been selected to fit together perfectly. Plug the ST-M01 studio condenser microphone into one of the D-PRE mic preamps, put on the ST-H01 studio headphones, open Cubase AI and hit record — and the whole system is ready and waiting for you to step up to the mic, ready to support you, whatever your talent and whatever your music genre. The drivers mean you have smooth operation even at low latencies, and because they integrate completely with Cubase AI, it’s all plug and play. And if you need to open your Cubase AI projects in a larger version of Cubase, no problem: your projects are compatible with the professional versions running in studios around the world. And the integration goes even further — open import projects you recorded on your iPad with Cubasis LE to Cubase AI to further work with it and after that open the mixdown in WaveLab LE to give it the latest twist in mastering.
The Steinberg UR22 MKII Recording Pack turns your iPad into a full-on professional music production platform. Connect to your iPad with CC Mode using either the Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter. The power input socket supplies the included Steinberg UR22 MKII with the electrical voltage needed to run professional equipment such as condenser microphones requiring +48 V phantom power by letting you plug in a USB power adapter or a USB battery pack. And with the included Cubasis LE version for iOS, you can start recording and mixing straight away, with the option to upgrade to the full Cubasis version via in-app purchase.
Steinberg UR22 MKII Recording Pack Features
- 24-Bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamp supporting +48V phantom power
- 2 Combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2), 2 TRS outputs and headphones jack with independent level control
- iPad-ready with CC Mode and additional USB mini socket for power source connection, fully USB powered for Mac and PC
- Zero latency hardware monitoring with Mix balance control
- MIDI input and output
- Loopback function for streaming performances live to the Internet
Steinberg UR22 MKII Recording Pack Specifications
- Technical Specification:
- Mic Input 1/2 (Balanced):
- Frequency Response: +0.1/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz – 22 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 101 dB, A-Weighted
- THD+N: 0.0035 %, 1 kHz, -1 dBFS, 22 Hz/22 kHz BPF
- Maximum Input Level: +4 dBu
- Input Impedance: 4 kO
- Gain Range: +6 dB – +60 dB
- Line Input 1/2 (Balanced):
- Maximum Input Level: +24 dBu
- Input Impedance: 20 kO
- Gain Range: -14 dB – +40 dB
- HI-Z Input 2 (Unbalanced):
- Maximum Input Level: +8.5 dBV
- Input Impedance: 1 MO
- Gain Range: -0.7 dB – +53.3 dB
- Line Output 1/L 2/R (Impedance Balanced):
- Frequency Response: +0.1/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz – 22 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 104 dB, A-Weighted
- THD+N: 0.005 %, 1 kHz, -1 dBFS, 22 Hz/22 kHz BPF
- Maximum Output Level: +10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 150 O
- Maximum Output Level: 6 mW+6 mW, 40 O
- Specification: USB2.0, 24 bit, 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/88.2 kHz/96 kHz/176.4 kHz/192 kHz
- XLR Input:
- Polarity: 1; Ground, 2; Hot (+), 3; Cold (-)
- Mic Input 1/2 (Balanced):
- General Specifications:
- Power Requirements: 2.5 Watt
- Dimensions: 159 (W) x 46 (H) x 159 (D) mm
- Net Weight: 1030 g
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS X: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13
- CPU: Intel Dual Core
- OS: Windows 7 SP1/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel or AMD Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free HD Space: 4 GB
- Drive: CD-ROM Drive
- USB Port: 2.0/3.0 Port (Tested with Intel USB 3.0 Host Controller)
- CC Mode: Requires iOS 9 (or Higher) on iOS Device
- Internet Connection: Required for Installation, Activation, Account Setup and Personal / Product Registration
Steinberg UR22 MKII Recording Pack Includes
- Steinberg UR22 MKII Main Unit
- Tools for UR22mk11 CD-ROM
- Getting Started Guide
- Cubase Al Download Information (Printed)
- USB Cable
- ST-M01 Studio Condenser Microphone with Low-Noise Microphone Cable
- ST-H01 Studio Monitor Headphones
- Cubase AI software and WaveLab LE Software (Download Version) for Mac and PC as well as Cubasis LE DAW App for iOS
- 1 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review