SPL Madicon MADI to USB Interface
The SPL Madicon MADI to USB Interface is a USB-powered MADI-to-USB audio interface designed to provide MADI connectivity and versatile low-latency monitoring for sound technicians and recording engineers in studio, broadcast, and live stage applications.
It features 64 inputs and 64 outputs via MADI optical ports and a stereo digital TOSLINK optical output. The Madicon’s high-speed USB interface supports resolutions up to 24-bit / 192 kHz and works with Mac OS X and Windows. Set your clock source via the front-panel internal/external clock switch. An FPGA monitor mixer offers low-latency monitoring, talkback, control room and headphone mixes, and 128-channel MADI metering. Select the Madicon in your DAW or utilize its direct-to-disk functionality to record up to 64 tracks to your computer without a DAW.
SPL Madicon MADI to USB Interface Features
- Supports 64 channels in and out via MADI optical ports
- Stereo digital TOSLINK optical output
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- FPGA monitor mixer provides low-latency monitoring, talkback, a control room mixer, six separate headphone mixes, and 128-channel MADI metering
- Record up to 64 tracks direct to disk on your computer (no DAW required)
- Clock and sample rate indicators
- Internal/external clock switch
- Powered via USB
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review