The Sony C-80 Microphone is a uni-directional condenser microphone. The C-80 is a standout on vocal and voice recording!
The Sony C-80 Microphone was made using the same capsule used in the C-100 as well as the same material as the C-800G for the diaphragm, giving it some of the essence of these world famous microphones. The dual diaphragm configuration suppresses sound characteristics changes with distance (proximity effect), enabling stable recording/distribution. “Noise Elimination Construction” succeeded from C-800G/C-100 prevents acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound.
Sony C-80 Microphone Features
- Excellent Sound Quality: A powerful and rich mid-low frequency range provides vocals and voice recordings with a core sound and presence.
- Noise Elimination Construction: The two-part metallic body structure succeeded from the C-800G/C-100 microphone prevents acoustic vibration, resulting in low noise and clear sound.
- Dual Diaphragm Configuration: The dual diaphragm configuration realizes stable recording/distribution by suppressing sound characteristic changes with distance (proximity effect).
- Low-Cut Filter: The low-Cut filter switch helps eliminate the low-frequency noise and proximity effect.
- Pad Switch: An -10dB pad switch on the microphone provides added headroom and minimizes distortion caused by transient peaks.
Sony C-80 Microphone Specifications
- Capsule Type: Condenser Microphone
- Frequency Response: 20Hz～20kHz
- Directivity: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -30 dB (deviation ±3 dB) (0 dB=1 V/Pa, 1 kHz)
- Output Impedance: 90Ω±15%, Balanced
- Dynamic Range: More than 125.5 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 81.5dB
- Connector: XLR-3-12C (male)
- Mic Cable: XLR 3-pin Cable Required (Not Supplied)
- Power Requirements: DC 44 to 52 V
- Dimensions: Approx. 40 mm (1.57 in.) dia. × 158 mm (6.22 in.)
- Weight: Approx. 215 g (7.6 oz)
Sony C-80 Microphone Includes
- Sony C-80 Microphone
- Cradle suspension
- Carrying case
- Operating instructions
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review