Sontronics Podcast Pro Microphone
The Sontronics Podcast Pro Microphone is a dynamic microphone optimized for recording spoken word broadcasts including podcasts, radio, gaming and voice-over applications.
The Podcast Pro features a high output dynamic capsule which allows the microphone to capture great clarity, richness and depth. The microphone also offers excellent side rejection thanks to the super cardioid polar pattern. This is great for recording vocals in busy environments.
Requiring less gain than traditional dynamic microphones, the Podcast Pro can be setup up quickly thanks to the plug and play XLR connectivity. This allows for instant connection to interfaces, soundcards and mixers. Due to the microphone being designed specifically for spoken word, little to no EQ will be required when setting up the Podcast Pro.
The Podcast Pro is made using internal baffling and three layers of acoustic protection, with an internal pop filter helping to combat plosive sound. This also ensures no external windshield is needed when operating the Podcast Pro. Whether you're recording in a professional studio, a home set-up, a radio station or live environment, the Podcast Pro will perform every time.
Sontronics Podcast Pro Microphone Features
- Dynamic mic with tight supercardioid pattern
- Ideal for podcast, broadcast, radio, voiceover & gaming
- Captures amazing detail and depth
- Requires no EQ
- Studio-quality results at an incredible price
- Designed, developed and hand-built in the UK
- Covered by Lifetime Warranty
Sontronics Podcast Pro Microphone Specifications
- Mic type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -50dB ±2dB
- Impedance: ≤600 Ohms
- Connector: Three-pin XLR
- Power: Phantom power not required
- Dimensions: 180 x 82 x 60 mm
- Weight: 320g
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review