Sonnox Envolution Plug-In (HD-HDX)
Envolution is a frequency-dependent envelope shaper with separate transient and sustain sections to radically re-shape the envelope of your instruments or audio.
Use a broader tilt mode or the more parametric-style focus mode to choose which frequencies are processed. Insert on a track, bus or even master output to add presence/distance to drums, piano, guitar and any other percussive content. Boost sustain to make the ambience around a recording bloom, or cut it for quick and precise gating.
We love the more creative and extreme side of the plug-in too; like using the DIFF button to generate negative ratio compression effects!
Sonnox Envolution Plug-In (HD-HDX) Features
- Frequency dependent control of Transients & Sustain
- Tilt/parametric targeting of frequencies to process
- DIFF button to solo the effect
- Use in parallel without phase cancellation
- Warmth control for:
- Harmonic saturation/tone shaping
- Prevention of excessive output levels
- Many great presets to get you started
Sonnox Envolution Plug-In (HD-HDX) Specifications
- Pro Tools
- Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12 (AAX DSP, AAX Native)
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration : avid.com
- Mac OSX 10.4 or later 1
- Pro-Codec and Codec Toolbox compatible with Intel Mac only
- Windows 7 & 8 (XP installers for TDM and RTAS)
- RAM 1GB minimum
- iLok key with latest drivers
- iLok2 required for AAX plug-ins 2
- SuprEsser DS compatible with Pro Tools 10 / 11 / 12 / S3L with approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration. Go to AVID.COM to find more information.
Sonnox Envolution Plug-In (HD-HDX) Formats
- AAX DSP
- AAX Native
Sonnox Envolution Plug-In (HD-HDX) Downloads
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review