The Solid State Logic X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer is designed to be the center of your studio. It brings benchmark audio performance to the compact mixer format, meeting the demand for a world class, compact SSL mixing desk.
The Solid State Logic X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer is built from the same SuperAnalogue DNA as the SSL's AWS, Duality and Matrix consoles. The Solid State Logic X-Desk combines a 16 channel SSL SuperAnalogue summing mixer with a compact analogue monitoring hub for your studio. Small enough to be easily transported, the Solid State Logic X-Desk fulfills the essentials of the audio mixing process, with typical SSL attention to detail, including smooth 100mm faders, comprehensive artist & studio monitoring with Dim & Cut buttons, Stereo and Mono Aux sends, channel and Master Bus Inserts and accurate bar graph level metering.
For easy integration into your existing studio, the Solid State Logic X-Desk can be used as an elegant and and ergonomically refined desktop mixer with removable rack ears for standard 19" rack mounting (7U space required). Like all SSL SuperAnalogue products, it is extremely robust, hand-built in the UK with an all metal chassis and high quality controls and components. Up to eight X-Desks or X-Desk & X-Rack combinations can be cascaded via D-Sub connection to expand up to 160 inputs on mixdown.
Solid State Logic X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer Features
- SuperAnalogue - analogue purity at the highest level
- 8x Dual input Mono Line channels: 16 channel mixdown
- 8x Insert Send/Returns on channels
- Stereo CUE and 2 Mono Auxiliary Sends
- Cascade with X-Rack and other X-Desks for bigger systems
- Talkback - for artist communication
- Dim & Cut buttons
- Independent Main and Alternate stereo monitor outputs
- SSL Stereo Mix Buss with External summing and Inserts
- 2x Stereo Returns with Level, Pan and Bus assignment
- iJack front panel input for portable playback devices
- High quality internal PSU
- D-Sub Channel I/O connection for studio integration
- 19" Rack mount ears
Solid State Logic X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer Specifications
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 8
- Faders: 8 x 100mm
- Inputs - Line: 1 x DB25 (Line), 1 x DB25 (Alt)
- Inputs - Other: 1 x 1/8" (iJack)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR (Main), 2 x XLR (Alt)
- Outputs - Direct: 1 x DB25 (CH 1-8)
- Outputs - Other: 1 x DB25 (Centre: Mix, Cue, FX 1 &2)
- Aux Sends: 2 x FX
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x DB25 (Insert Send), 1 x DB25 (Insert Return), 1 x DB25 (Cen In: Mix, Cue, FX 1/2), 1 x DB25 (Cen Out: Mix, Cue, FX 1/2)
- Busses/Groups: Cue/Mix
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Talkback: Yes
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 4.75"
- Width: 17.1" (19" w/Rack Ears)
- Depth: 12.25"
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
Solid State Logic X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer Includes
- Solid State Logic X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer
- User Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
Solid State Logic X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer Downloads
- Solid State Logic X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer User Guide (PDF)
- Solid State Logic X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer Installation Guide (PDF)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
PerfectDec 14th 2010
Everything Perfect. Thanks