Solid State Logic UltraViolet 500-Series Equalizer
The Solid State Logic UltraViolet 500-Series Equalizer takes the acclaimed minimum phase-shift EQ section from Fusion and puts it into the 500 Series format.
The ULTRAVIOLET EQ takes things a little further than Fusion by adding two dedicated mid-bands, with a unique Focus control, for ultimate EQ flexibility. An ideal partner to the legendary 500 Series SSL Bus Compressor, the ULTRAVIOLET EQ draws on the SSL legacy of careful selection of frequencies and response curves to create a musical and intuitive EQ designed to quickly dial in a radio-ready sound for your mix.
Focus mode allows the user to ‘hone in’ on problem frequencies or specific frequencies they want to accentuate or attenuate. Pressing the ‘Focus’ switch in, automatically narrows the chosen Q setting further and increases the range of gain available beyond the normal +/-9 dB operation. In true flexible SSL workflow fashion, it transforms this sweet sounding, musical SSL EQ into a more surgical tool.
Solid State Logic UltraViolet 500-Series Equalizer Features
- 4-Band SSL Stereo EQ
- Minimum-Phase High and Low shelving bands inherited from Fusion.
- 2 fully parametric SSL Mid-Bands, with ‘Focus’ mode.
- 5 frequency selectable High-Pass Filter and Dedicated Output Trim.
Solid State Logic UltraViolet 500-Series Equalizer Specifications
- Module signal: Stereo
- LF Shelf EQ: +/- 9dB Gain at 30, 50, 70, 90Hz
- HF Shelf EQ: +/- 9dB Gain at 8k, 12k, 16k and 20kHz.
- HMF Parametric EQ: +/- 9dB Gain 400Hz-6kHz
- LMF Parametric EQ: +/- 9dB Gain 100Hz-1.1kHz
- Switchable HPF: OFF, 30, 40, 50Hz
- Gain Trim: +/- 12dB
- Switched Bypass: Yes
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review