Sennheiser MKH 8070 Shotgun Microphone
The Sennheiser MKH 8070 Shotgun Microphone provides rich, natural sound, amazing transient response, extremely low inherent self-noise, low distortion, and high resistance to extreme climatic conditions.
Sennheiser MKH 8070 Shotgun Microphone Details
The Sennheiser MKH 8070 Shotgun Microphone is ideal for broadcast and sporting applications requiring natural sound and high directivity to take viewers inside the action. The MKH 8070 captures the moment from great distances with a pronounced lobar pattern and a long interference tube that suppresses off-axis sound without coloration. With its symmetrical RF design, the MKH 8070 captures a true and natural sound â?" even under the toughest sonic and environmental conditions. The MKH 8070 is Sennheiserâ??s first long shotgun to interface directly into digital systems with the MZD 8000 digital module.
Sennheiserâ??s MKH Line continues to set the standard for broadcast and field recording. MKH microphones operate on the RF principle, refined at Sennheiser over 50 years to achieve the highest levels of performance: rich, natural sound, amazing transient response, extremely low inherent self-noise, low distortion, and high resistance to extreme climatic conditions. The Sennheiser MKH 8070 long shotgun microphone combines the strengths of the legendary MKH 816 with the latest advances in shotgun design.
Sennheiser MKH 8070 Shotgun Microphone Features
- Lobar pick-up pattern
- Enhanced directivity
- Very natural sound
- Uncolored off-axis response
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Extremely low distortion
- Symmetrical RF condenser design, highly immune to moisture and humidity
- Transformerless, fully floating balanced output
- Rugged metal housing
- Non-reflective Nextel coating
- Full integration with AES42 digital systems via MZD 8000 digital output module
Sennheiser MKH 8070 Shotgun Microphone Specifications
- Transducer principle: RF condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: lobar
- Frequency response: 45â?"20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -19 dBV/Pa (112 mV/Pa)
- Max. sound pressure level: 124 dB SPL
- Phantom powering: 48 Â± 4 V (P48, IEC 61938)
- Current consumption: 3.3 mA
- Nominal impedance: 25 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 2 KΩ
- Equivalent noise level: 8 dB(A) (DIN-IEC 651), 21 dB (CCIR 268-3)
- Weight: 10.6 ounces (300 g), 11.7 ounces (332 g) with MZX 8000 XLR module
- Dimensions: Length: 17 inches (432 mm) , 18.3 inches (465 mm) with MZX 8000 XLR module, Diameter: .75 inches (19 mm)
- Operating temperature: 14° F to 140° F (-10° C to 60° C)
Sennheiser MKH 8070 Shotgun Microphone Includes
- The MKH 8070 comes with a threaded transport tube
- MZQ 8060 microphone clamp and a MZW 8070 foam windshield.
- The microphone system consists of the microphone head and the MZX 8000 XLR module.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review