sE Electronics Pro Metal Pop Filter
The sE Electronics Pro Metal Pop Filter is designed to help tame your vocals. Featuring a unique perforated metal screen with a slightly convex shape, this Pop Filter stops any disruptive low frequency pops while leaving the vocal performance completely unaffected.
The sE Electronics Pro Metal Pop Filter is a detailed metal screen that is more than just perforated; it is louvered at a slight angle to redirect ultra-low frequency breath blasts which are pushed past the side of the screen. This process does not attenuate high frequencies (as fabric screens can) and leaves the vocal performance completely unaffected, minus any disruptive low frequency "pops".
The gooseneck holds its position at any angle, keeping you covered at all times. And since the whole thing is made of metal, it will take a lot more abuse than a traditional fabric shield. This sE Electronics Pro Metal Pop Filter is a perfect tool to filter pops, and is built to last.
sE Electronics Pro Metal Pop Filter Features
- An effective metal pop screen you can use with virtually any microphone
- Louvered perforations redirect low-frequency pops and eliminate plosives
- Minimally affects sensitive high frequencies, leaving your overall sound intact
- Highly flexible gooseneck makes positioning the filter easy
- Made from durable metal for a lifetime of regular use
sE Electronics Pro Metal Pop Filter Includes
- Metal Pop Screen
- Highly Flexible Gooseneck
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This seems to do the trick for what I need. It's built solidly and looks nice. The mount attaches well to my microphone mount. I wish the arm were a little bit stiffer, hence the 4 stars instea of 5, but I'm still pretty happy.