The RapcoHorizon RCA to RCA Cable (6 Foot) features the finest wire and connectors, utilizing a special miniature sized Hi-Z cable and RCA connectors. Dont trust your audio to anything less!
Recording and patching requirements demand the finest wire and connectors. RapcoHorizon's RCA to RCA cables use a special miniature sized Hi-Z cable which offers a superior quality product. These cables are hand-soldered with metal connectors to RapcoHorizon's exacting specifications in their facilities utilizing RapcoHorizon's U.S.A. extruded wire from their wire extrusion plant, to ensure quality, reliable operation, and maximum value.
RapcoHorizon RCA to RCA Cable Features
- 20 gauge, Hi-Z unbalanced instrument cable
- Utilizing a braided shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship
RapcoHorizon RCA to RCA Cable Specifications
- Cable: INST2.K
- Conductor Gauge: (1) 20 gauge
- Shield: Pure copper braid
- Shield Coverage: 80%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.195"
- Capacitance: 45 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 35Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 10.3Ω/1000'
RapcoHorizon RCA to RCA Cable Includes
- RapcoHorizon RCA to RCA Cable (6 Foot)
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review