RapcoHorizon NYS-SPP-L1 Neutrik Patchbay
The RapcoHorizon NYS-SPP-L1 Neutrik Patchbay is a 48-Point 1/4 TRS Balanced Patchb housed in a single 19 rack mountable space.
The RapcoHorizon NYS-SPP-L1 has 48 PCB channels in 24 front pairs and 24 rear pairs. Each pair can be grounded separately or in groups according to your preference by simply attaching the supplied grounding clips to the grounding pad of the corresponding channel. The PCBs are clamped without bolts or nuts between the front and back panel of the rack enclosure. The patch bay is designed with improved non-tarnishing contacts to minimize long-term wear and flippable PC boards that make it easy to reconfigure. The device features a gray-colored normalling jack that is easy to identify and connect with when wiring the unit for normalled, half-normalled, or isolated configurations.
RapcoHorizon NYS-SPP-L1 Neutrik Patchbay Features
- Individual grounding available for each channel separately
- Rugged metal housing
- Improved contact design minimizes wear on mated plugs
- Economic and versatile designed 1/4" modular Patch Panel with 2 rows of jack sockets
- 48 balanced channels with fully PCB wired jack (24 vertical PC boards), 24 front pairs and corresponding 24 rear pairs
- Jack PC card contains 4 balanced 1/4" jacks with non-tarnishing contacts, is held securely in place without the use of nuts - no little pieces to drop, break or lose
- Easy to change configuration by just flipping individual PC board
- Normalling jack is coloured grey for easy identification
- 4 designation strips included for front and rear panel
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review