The RapcoHorizon Neutrik TRS to TRS Balanced Line Cable (10 Foot) is a handmade, ultra-quiet cable ideal for use in the studio. Premium quality cables with Neutrik connectors, ensuring a perfect connection everytime.
In studio applications that require a balanced cable, these handmade, ultra-quiet cables set the standard. Using our standard MIC1 wire and hand soldered authentic Swiss Neutrik 1/4" TRS connectors will provide for a quiet, rugged, reliable connection every time.
RapcoHorizon Neutrik TRS to TRS Balanced Line Cable Features
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Neutrik connectors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship
RapcoHorizon Neutrik TRS to TRS Balanced Line Cable Specifications
- Cable: MIC1
- Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.230"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23Ω/1000'
RapcoHorizon Neutrik TRS to TRS Balanced Line Cable Includes
- RapcoHorizon Neutrik TRS to TRS Balanced Line Cable (10 Foot)
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect - high quality cable and ends. They work great for my studio monitor rig.