RapcoHorizon Neutrik DB25 to TRS Snake
RapcoHorizon Neutrik NDA88-5S DB25 to TRS Snake offers a quality DB25 assembly complete with Neutrik 1/4-inch TRS connectors and cable bale for a cost-effective cabling solution.
The RapcoHorizon DB25 to TRS Snake is an 8-Channel TASCAM-standard interconnection cable snake that features RapcoHorizon's well respected and durable IJIS (Individually Jacketed / Individually Shielded) cabling from their Concert Series. These cables have 24-gauge individually shielded pairs for excellent rejection of RFI and EMI noise.
Front End Audio makes sure that these cables are made expressly for our customers with only the best Neutrik TRS connectors are in place on the fan-out end. And the DB25 connector and backplate shell are a durable all-metal design (no metalized-plastic here!). And it ships with a spare set of thumbscrews as well as sets of smaller standard-head screws for more permanent connections. A metal-mesh cable-bale rounds out the design allowing for easy hanging of the cable body to allow strain-relief of the connectors on the fan-out end.
RapcoHorizon is one of the few professional cabling companies who owns their own facilities. They're based in Missouri with onsite manufacturing. They manufacture their cabling within the United States and North America with only a few, specific "economy" off-shore offerings. They manufacture cabling for lots of other companies. So... chances are you're going to get some really good savings.
RapcoHorizon Neutrik DB25 to TRS Snake Features
- Metal 25 pin D-sub cable mount male connector
- Highest Quality NEUTRIK connectors on fan end
- Standard lengths offered 5', 10', 15', 20', and 25'
- Channel number ID markers behind each connector
- Metal-mesh cable-bale on fan end
- Manufactured in RapcoHorizon's own facilities, by their employees, according the strictest quality standards
RapcoHorizon Neutrik DB25 to TRS Snake Specifications
- Cable: SN9-24GA
- Conductor Gauge: (9)24 gauge
- Insulation: PVC
- Shield: Individually shielded pairs
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: .405"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review