RapcoHorizon "M5 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable is the ultimate cable for durability and signal protection. Features (2) 20 gauge conductors with a rugged copper braided shield, and capped off with premium-quality Neutrik nickel XX Series XLR connectors. Doing live sound? This is your cable.
RapcoHorizon "M5 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable Details
RapcoHorizon "M5 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable is great for rental programs or the performer who sets up and breaks down on a regular basis. The outer jacket is a durable and flexible matte PVC compound. The cable features Neutrik nickel XX Series XLR connectors.
RapcoHorizon's Concert Series is a premium quality line, offering a unique construction of cables and connectors for the discriminating performer. OFC pure copper conductors and braided shields coupled with top brand connectors. All cables are hand soldered and individually tested to ensure the maximum performance, frequency response, and durability. Utilizing RapcoHorizon's U.S.A. extruded wire from their wire plant ensures quality and reliability when it really matters most.
RapcoHorizon "M5 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable Features
- (2) 20 gauge center conductors
- Utilizing a braided shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Neutrik connectors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship
RapcoHorizon "M5 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable Specifications
- Cable: MIC5
- Conductor Gauge: (2) 20 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper braid
- Shield Coverage: 85%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.260"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 10.3Ω/1000'
RapcoHorizon "M5 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review