RapcoHorizon "M4 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable (25 Foot)
RapcoHorizon "M4 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable, this studio quality cable will preserve your sound in high interference situations.
RapcoHorizon "M4 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable Details
This RapcoHorizon "M4 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable uses a four conductor wire with a braided shield. The conductors are paired and twisted together to provide better signal transfer due to cross talk elimination and common mode rejection of outside interference. This cable features Neutrik nickel XX Series XLR connectors.
The Venue Series is the highest quality product in RapcoHorizon's line. Offering the best construction of cable and premium connectors for the professional musician or studio performer. OFC pure copper conductors and braided shields, all hand soldered and individually tested for the elite cables in performance, frequency response and fidelity. Utilizing RapcoHorizon's U.S.A. extruded wire from their wire extrusion plant ensures quality, and reliability.
RapcoHorizon "M4 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable Features
- (4) 24 gauge center conductors, paired and twisted together
- Utilizing a braided shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Neutrik connectors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship
RapcoHorizon "M4 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable Specifications
- Cable: MIC4
- Conductor Gauge: (4) 24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper braid
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.235"
- Capacitance: 46 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 57 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 44Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 30Ω/1000'
RapcoHorizon "M4 Series" Neutrik Microphone Cable Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been using RapcoHorizon's M4 cable both for studio and on-location recording and live gigs for 5+ years. Clean audio performance, plus rejection of handling/rf noise. Great product, excellent sound/performance, good price!!
The only drawback: the cable covering is a bit vulnerable. Avoid traffic areas if possible. If set up in traffic areas, run the cables through a channel/protector or cover the cables up. A braided cable sleeve would be a great addition!