The RapcoHorizon G3 Neutrik Braided Shield Guitar Cable (10 Foot) provides a secure, dependable connection - a necessity for any serious musicians. Built with Neutrik connectors, this cable is perfect for the more demanding musician.
Using a braided shield, it provides a quieter cable combined with a durable matte PVC jacket. Additional strain relief provided by hot shrink over the connector's cable clamp. This cable will provide the secure connection required by serious musicians. This cable features two 1/4 inch Neutrik nickel shell connectors.
RapcoHorizon G3 Neutrik Braided Shield Guitar Cable Features
- Hi-Z unbalanced instrument cable for interfacing instrument level gear with amplifiers (Guitars, Bass Guitars, Keyboards and other unbalanced Hi-Z signal sources)
- Utilizing a braided shield process for quiet operation
- Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Neutrik nickel shell connectors
- All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship
RapcoHorizon G3 Neutrik Braided Shield Guitar Cable Specifications
- Cable: CONCERT1
- Conductor Gauge: (1) 20 gauge
- Shield: Composite conductive vinyl and copper braid
- Shield Coverage: 90%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.242"
- Capacitance: 35 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 45O NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 10.7O/1000'
RapcoHorizon G3 Neutrik Braided Shield Guitar Cable Includes
- RapcoHorizon G3 Neutrik Braided Shield Guitar Cable (10 Foot)
- Manufacturer Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review