RapcoHorizon BNC Cable (10 Foot)
The RapcoHorizon BNC-10 BNC Cable uses top quality wire and metal connectors and is individually tested for performance and quality!
RapcoHorizon BNC Cable Details
The RapcoHorizon BNC Cable uses top quality wire and metal connectors. The BNC connector is a very common type of RF connector used for terminating coaxial cable. 75 ohm BNC Connectors are primarily used for video. 75 Ohm BNC connectors will normally mate with 50 Ohm BNC connectors.
RapcoHorizon BNC Cable Features
- 24 gauge (75 ohm) coaxial RG-59B/U equivalent
- Utilizing a bare copper braided shield
- Black matte PVC jacket is very flexible yet durable
- Quality metal connectors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship
RapcoHorizon BNC Cable Specifications
- Cable: COAX-59T.MK
- Conductor Gauge: 24 gauge (75 ohm) coaxial RG-59B/U equivalent
- Shield: Bare copper braided shield
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.240"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 75Ω NOMINAL
RapcoHorizon BNC Cable Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review