The Primacoustic London Bass Trap contains a pair of easy to install corner mounted acoustic panels that when installed correctly, provide effective absorption down to 100Hz. It is designed to help control excessive low frequency build-up that cause room modes in studios and listening rooms.
The Primacoustic London Bass Trap kit consists of two 24" x 48" Broadband 2" thick absorption panels along with corner-mount Impalers, sheetrock anchors and screws. Each panel is constructed from high-density 6lb per cubic foot (96 kg/m³) glass wool with resin hardened edges and fully encapsulated with micromesh. The panel is hand wrapped with an acoustically transparent polyester fabric to create sharp, architecturally pleasing lines. Installation is just about as easy as hanging a picture! Once installed, the substantial surface area of the panel combined with the 17" deep air cavity created in behind delivers excellent absorption throughout the audio listening range and extends well down into the low bass region. This helps reduce troublesome room modes and hot spots by attenuating standing waves making it easier to record and produce music with greater confidence.
The Primacoustic London Bass Trap kit is the perfect add-on to the Primacoustic London 8 and Primacoustic London 10 room kits or may be incorporated into any room where low frequency control is needed.
Primacoustic London Bass Trap Features
- Consists of two 24" x 48" Broadband 2"thick absorption panels along with mounting accessories
- Provides substantial surface area for broadband absorption with effective coverage down into the low bass region
- Perfect for home theaters, practice rooms, houses of worship, offices, call centers, and recording studios
Primacoustic London Bass Trap Specifications
- Core Material: Formed, Semi-rigid Inorganic Glass Fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. Per Cubic Foot (96 kg/m³)
- Fabric Facing: Acoustically Transparent Polyester Tweed
- Encapsulation: Micromesh on Front and Rear Surface, Resin Treated Edges
- Absorption H2O: < 2% by Weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% Relative Humidity
- Temperature: -20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire Rating: Class-A/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102)
- Mounting: Galvanized Steel Impalers
Primacoustic London Bass Trap Includes
- 2 x London Bass Trap (24" x 48")
- 8 x Corner Impaler Mounting Clips
- 1 x Mounting Kit (32 Wall Anchors and Screws)
- 3 Year Warranty
Primacoustic London Bass Trap Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review