The Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Panels are high performance fabric covered acoustic panels designed for use in applications where superior acoustic performance is desired and safety is of utmost concern.
The Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Absorber Panels are a range of fabric covered, high density, (6 lb per cubic foot) rigid fiberglass panels designed to control echo and absorb secondary reflections in any reverberant environment. Made from high density 6lb per cubic foot (96 kg/m³) glass wool, the Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Absorber Panels have up to six times greater density than typical foam panels for balanced absorption throughout the audio listening range. Each panel is fully encapsulated with micromesh and edges are resin hardened to assure safe handling during installation. Panels are then covered in a tough yet acoustically transparent fabric and offered in three ‘architecturally neutral’ colors with choice of square or bevelled edges. Panels may alternately be re-covered with any breathable fabric to suit those with greater artistic flare.
Installation is easy! Broadway Absorber panels hang as easy as pictures using a choice of impalers. Should you decide to relocate the panels, clean up is simply a matter of filling a screw hole and touching up the paint. The Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Absorber Panels are laboratory tested for acoustic performance and Class-A/1 fire safety by meeting stringent ASTM-E84 and Can-UL S102 requirements for flame spread and smoke development. This makes the Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Absorber Panels safe for use in commercial, government and institutional installations. The Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Absorber are high performance acoustic panels that look great, are easy to install and safe to use anywhere!
What Size is Best for You?
The 2” Panel has a much more balanced frequency response and is designed for rooms where multimedia presentations, live musical performances or any venue where music is amplified. These panels absorb efficiently down to a much lower frequency than the 1” panel. This is the appropriate choice for most applications.
Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Features
- Fabric covered acoustic panels with resin hardened edges
- Made from high performance 6lb glass wool
- Balanced absorption down into the bass region
- Class-A/1 fire rated for safe use anywhere
Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Specifications
- Dimensions: 24" x 48" (61cm x 122cm)
- Thickness: 2"
- Edges: Beveled
- Surface Area Coverage: 48 Square Foot Total (4.46 Square Meter)
- Core Material: Formed, Semi Rigid Inorganic Glass Fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. Per Cubic Foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric Facing: Acoustically Transparent Polyester Tweed
- Encapsulation: Micromesh on Front and Rear Surface, Resin Treated Edges
- Absorption H2O: < 2% by Weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% Relative Humidity
- Temperature: -20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire Rating: Class-A/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102)
- Mounting: Galvanized Steel Impalers (not Included)
- NRC: 2" (5cm): 1.0
Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Includes
- 6 x Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Panels
- 30 Days Warranty
Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Downloads
- Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Data Sheet (PDF)
- Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Installation Guide (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review