The Presonus Quantum 2626 Thunderbolt Audio Interface is a professional ultra-low-latency audio interface that provides up to 26 inputs and 26 outputs of combined analog and digital connections.
With a barely measurable round-trip latency of less than 1 ms*, it's no wonder Sound on Sound magazine dubbed Quantum-series Thunderbolt™ audio interfaces the “fastest audio interfaces on the planet.” Superb high-definition digital conversion and the ultra-transparent analog XMAX mic preamp design mean that your audio will always sound its best—whether you’re recording with or without your favorite plug-ins engaged in real-time.
Every design decision during Quantum 2626 audio interface’s engineering was made with one goal in mind: blazing-fast speed without any sonic compromise. The Quantum-series proprietary Thunderbolt driver was written from the ground up to deliver ultra-low-latency performance while maximizing efficiency. Cutting-edge 24-bit, 192 kHz converters with 115 dB of dynamic range and superior low-jitter clocking—coupled with our ultra-transparent, pure analog XMAX preamps—result in superb audio quality with the lowest round-trip latency of any audio interface available (< 1 ms*).
Audiophile-grade digital converters, low-jitter clocking, and transparent preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Quantum 2626 audio interface operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality converters on every input and output provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. And our lauded XMAX Class A analog microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings.
Impressive speed combined with stunning sound quality means that the Quantum Thunderbolt audio interface is an ideal recording solution for any size of studio. Need more mic preamps? Connect the PreSonus DigiMax DP88 to your Quantum interface’s ADAT/dual S/MUX ports. Once synced, the DigiMax DP88 preamps can be remotely controlled via Studio One or UC Surface. Want to insert your favorite gear? The Quantum 2626 features two direct preamp outputs with dedicated returns, so you can insert your favorite analog compressor and your favorite plug-ins with ease.
Award-winning recording software included
While compatible with any macOS or Windows recording application, the Quantum 2626 ships as a complete recording studio with Studio One Artist music production software included. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment—including powerful extensions for Studio One like the Presence XT Expansion packs and the PreSonus Channel Strip Collection.
Presonus Quantum 2626 Thunderbolt Audio Interface Features
- 26x26 Thunderbolt 3 ultra-low-latency audio interface
- 24-Bit/192kHz Operation with high-quality 115 dB A/D/A converters
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs / 26 outputs (at 44.1 or 48 kHz)
- 8 pristine XMAX preamps
- 2 Instrument Inputs
- 8 balanced line inputs
- Dual headphone outputs with independent level control
- Balanced stereo main outputs with independent level control
- 8 DC Coupled balanced line outputs
- 2 preamp direct outputs with returns to insert outboard gear
- Main Output Level Control
- Balanced Stereo Main Output (TRS)
- Eight Balanced Line Outputs (TRS (outs 1 & 2 share a DAC with the main output))
- Two Preamp Outputs (channels 1 & 2)
- Two Line Returns (channels 1 & 2)
- ADAT Optical/Dual SMUX inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channels at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and output
- Thunderbolt 3 high-speed bus
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- BNC word clock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- MIDI I/O
Presonus Quantum 2626 Thunderbolt Audio Interface Includes
- PreSonus Quantum 2626
- Power Supply
- Studio One Artist
- Studio Magic Plug-in Bundle
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review