The Peluso SR14 Stereo Ribbon Microphone is a stereo version of the Peluso R14 Ribbon Microphone, with a swiveling head and stunning phase accuracy.
The Peluso SR14 Stereo Ribbon Microphone is a stereo version of the R14 passive ribbon microphone. The Peluso SR14 employs a fixed lower head and upper head with a 90° swivel. It comes with a stereo matrix allowing three channel stereo mode or AB mode. The Peluso SR14 sound is rich, warm, and silky smooth with generous low end, and known to take EQ very nicely. With its stunning phase accuracy, the natural sound of the Peluso SR14 stereo ribbon is the perfect complement to the condensers in your microphone collection. Remember never blow into a ribbon microphone! The microphone comes as a complete system including: SR14 Microphone in a Wood Box, Shock Mount, Stereo Matrix, and 7-Pin Cable all packed in a Flight Case.
Peluso SR14 Stereo Ribbon Microphone Specifications
- Type: Velocity Ribbon Studio Microphone with Stereo Matrix
- Operating Principle: Electrodynamic Pressure Gradient
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz/16k Hz
- Polar Pattern: Symetrical Figure 8 (Bi-Directional) X2
- Sensitivity: > -52 dBV re: 1v/pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 149 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 0 dB(A)
- Power Requirements: None required or recommended
- Size: 36mm x 281 mm
- Weight: 750g