The Pauly Ton P120-T30+C Superscreen is the ultimate gooseneck popscreen solution for the discriminating ear and recording engineer. The Pauly Ton Superscreen earns it's keep with ease by removing the chance of plossives while not altering the natural characteristics of the voice. This new version features a sleek night black color designed to match your black colored microphones and accessories.
The Pauly Ton P120-T30 Superscreen is THE premier mounting configuration of the Pauly Ton Superscreen, which utilizes a unique totally robust yet also totally silent gooseneck, which is both pliable yet stable for reliable ease of positioning that stays! The mounting ring mounts between your microphone's mount and the threads of your microphone stand for maximum stability. The gooseneck has an attachment that allows the screen to be placed at any angle. You can now use your Superscreen with any microphone, regardless of size, and place the screen at any distance from the microphone. The fabric is special material exclusive to Pauly and will last a lifetime if take care of. Just like the screen, this is not just any gooseneck! It will maintain its position once set. The gooseneck has a collar that fits between the stand and the mic clip or shockmount
The filter ring comes with the special Adapter Cone, which makes the Superscreen attachable to the boom arm of a separate mic stand.
Designed by Hilmar Pauly, the Pauly Ton Superscreen is a high-tech-device that uniquely eliminates pop and other air-flow-caused noise of the human voice before it can hit the microphone cartridge. Word has long gotten around and ultimately reached us. Even Paul McCartney has experienced the advantages of the Pauly Ton pop filter. And we feel that you should, too!
Pauly Ton P120-T30+C Superscreen Features
- Removes "plossives" without affecting the sound captured by the microphone - finally!
- Screen fabric will last a lifetime
- Some Tips for Care and Feeding of your Pauly Superscreen:
- DO NOT allow food or spit to accumulate on the screen
- The screen can be cleaned with a very mild soap (such a dishwashing soap) and water. Do not use chemicals or scrub the screen with abrasive
Pauly Ton P120-T30+C Superscreen Specifications
- Supercreen Dimensions: 4.75" in diameter by 3/8"deep
- Gooseneck Length: 13.78 inches in length by 0.25" in diameter
Pauly Ton P120-T30+C Superscreen Includes
- P120-T30 Superscreen (Black)
- Adapter Cone
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
veny nice does the job
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review