Pauly Ton P120 Spider Superscreen
The Pauly Ton P120 Spider Superscreen features a intuitive spider mount clip that is designed to mount the popfilter on the shock mount basket of most types of large diaphragm microphone shock mounts.
The Pauly Ton P120 Spider Superscreen fits practically and closed spider mount for large diaphragm studio microphones. the clip is fixed on the outer shock mount ring, thus being isolated from any structure born noise or vibrations. Open the spider clip's wingnut for enough to easily hook the front piston's claw on the outer circular support of the microphone shock mount. then tighten the wing nut and you are ready to go! As an addition, the P120 comes with the special Adapter Cone which allows you to attach the Superscreen to the boom arm of a separate mic stand. Two mounting options, one great filter.
Designed by Hilmar Pauly, the Pauly Ton Superscreen is a high-tech-device that uniquely eliminates pop and other air-flow-caused noise of the human voice before it can hit the microphone cartridge. Word has long gotten around and ultimately reached us. Even Paul McCartney has experienced the advantages of the Pauly Ton pop filter. And we feel that you should, too! The fabric is special material exclusive to Paul Tony and will last a lifetime as long as you take care of it.
Pauly Ton P120 Spider Superscreen Features
- Removes "plossives" without affecting the sound captured by the microphone - finally!
- Screen fabric will last a lifetime
- Supercreen Dimensions: 4.75" in diameter by 3/8"deep
- Some Tips for Care and Feeding of your Pauly Superscreen:
- DO NOT allow food or spit to accumulate on the screen
- The screen can be cleaned with a very mild soap (such a dishwashing soap) and water. Do not use chemicals or scrub the screen with abrasive
Pauly Ton P120 Spider Superscreen Includes
- P120 Superscreen (Black)
- Adapter Cone
- Spider Clip
- Mounting Bar
- Protective Covers
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review