The On-Stage Stands KS8190 Keyboard Stand provides a wide, stable base and slip-free support for small-format keyboards.
This versatile stand adjusts in height and length to suit various keyboard sizes and playing styles and features adjustable nonslip arm sleeves to accommodate a variety of keyboard widths. The entire stand folds flat for convenient storage and transportation.
On-Stage Stands KS8190 Keyboard Stand Features
- Lok-Tight construction is easy to assemble with the included tools
- Nonslip arm sleeves adjust to keyboard width to increase stability and prevent scratches
- Heavy-duty tubing for dependable keyboard support
- Efficient pull knob releases clutch and springs back to lock in height and width adjustments
On-Stage Stands KS8190 Keyboard Stand Specifications
- Application: Small-format keyboards
- Tubing: 15mm x 30mm
- Height Adj: 27" - 38"
- Base Spread: 11 - 31"
- Arm Depth: 13.75"
- Construction: Lok-Tight metal
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Weight: 7.97 lbs.
- Color: Black