Nektar Panorama T4 Keyboard Controller
The Nektar PanoramaT4 Keyboard Controller bring the touch and feel of hardware synthesizers to virtual instrument plugins with powerful VST, VST3 and AU Instrument control in any VST/AU DAW.
This is made possible by the new Nektarine plugin control software, coming with a host of factory maps for many popular plugins all of which are freely editable, and it's easy to create new maps too. Standard mixing, track selection and transport functionality is supported by virtually any DAW on the market, thanks to MCU support. And deeper DAW control is possible with Nektar DAW Integration. Hardware features include a second generation Panorama synth-action keyboard with medium tension and aftertouch, 8 highly dynamic LED drum pads, backlit transport controls, a custom LCD display and new performance features: Highly customisable note repeat for keys and pads allows the creation of fun rhythmical figures. The T-series’ powerful soft- and hardware combination delivers an unrivalled control experience, not even available at much higher price-points.
Nektar T4 Keyboard Controller is the first controller to deliver Nektar-level instrument plugin control in any VST/AU compatible DAW. Load patches directly from the keyboard and start controlling parameters immediately, with every change instantly visible on the LED display. Control any instrument plugin with one of the many included maps or customize and create your own. Discover new performance tools like the powerful chord, hold and note repeat functions. Tweak repeat parameters, plugin parameters and record it all in your DAW. The Nektar T4 Keyboard Controller connecst to most DAWs delivering track navigation, mixer and transport control with either Nektar DAW integration or MCU compatibility. Experience the unsurpassed integration Panorama T4.
Nektar Panorama T4 Keyboard Controller Features
- Extended transport control with Goto Left locator, Set L and Set R locators, Undo, Click and Record Arm.
- Mixer mode with display feedback, track listing, volume, pan and sends control.
- Control of Smart/Quick Control in Logic and Cubase/Nuendo.
- Dedicated maps for DAW's own included instruments
- Basic mapping of plugins not hosted in Nektarine, offering 2 encoder pages and one fader control page.
- Grab/learn parameters - take control of any parameter on the active instrument immediately.
- Automatically detects and manages communication with Nektarine when inserted on a track.
- Automation write/read activation.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review