Morley MBB Buffer Boost
Morley MBB Buffer BoostMorley MBB Buffer Boost Deails
The Morley Buffer Boost (MBB) is a combination of a buffer circuit and clean boost pedal. The built-in buffer of the MBB maintains the clear sound of your instrument, eliminating the signal loss on long cable runs and old effects pedals. The buffer section is the culmination of years of buffer circuit designs used in Morley pedals like the Steve Vai Bad Horsie Wah, the Mark Tremonti Wah and the George Lynch Dragon II Wah.
The Morley Buffer Boost (MBB) is also a practical, versatile 20 dB clean boost. A footswitch turns the booster on and off. Two LEDs indicate pedal power and the activation of the booster.
Morley's MBB comes in a cold rolled steel housing and is either powered from one 9 V battery or optional 9 V power supply. Although the Buffer Boost was specifically designed for guitarists, it also does well with other instruments.
Morley MBB Buffer Boost Features
- True tone buffer and boost
- Buffer circuit maintains level and tone
- Footswitchable clean boost with 20 dB level knob
- Dual LEDs show when power is on and when Boost is engaged
- Cold rolled steel housing
- Works with guitar and bass
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.34 cm x 8.26 mm x 5.08 cm
- Runs with a 9 V battery or a 9 V power supply
- Made in USA
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review