Morley ABY Pro Selector Switch Pedal
The Morley ABY Pro Selector Switch Pedal is equipped with features that will help solve issues commonly faced when using switching devices for multiple amps.
Are ABY boxes giving you a headache? Our ABY Pro Selector is just what the doctor ordered! Based off the original Morley ABY Switcher our Pro version is equipped with new features that will help solve issues commonly faced when using switching devices for multiple amps. New features include a higher enclosure for easy access, a custom built Morley 1:1 isolation transformer, silent switching, a reverse polarity switch and a ground lift switch.
PLEASE NOTE! DO NOT use on powered speaker lines. You WILL damage your amp, speakers or both!
Morley ABY Pro Selector Switch Pedal Features
- The ultimate ABY amp selector. Route 1 input into 2 outputs. Choose A, B or both.
- Custom Morley 1:1 isolation transformer for absolute transparency and level output.
- Easy accessible rugged cold-rolled steel enclosure; 5″ x 3.38″ x 2.75″ (L x W x H)
- Silent Switching to prevent pops and bleed.
- Reverse polarity switch to prevent phasing issues.
- Ground Lift switch to combat hum from ground loops.
- High Frequency Filter activates when Ground Lift is engaged to eliminate unwanted frequencies.
- Powered by one-9v battery or optional Morley 9v adapter. Compatible with most 9v adapters.
- LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review