Mogami Gold Instrument Cable
The Mogami Gold Instrument Cable is 10 foot a high clarity instrument cable that uses the finest quality gold plated ¼" plugs. For use with unbalanced instruments like electric guitar, bass guitar, keyboards, pedals and patching, the Mogami Gold Instrument Cable offers crystal-clear tone and a drop-dead silent background!
The Mogami Gold Instrument Cable features an extremely low-coloration design that maintains the unique personality of your Guitar or any instrument, for that matter. Mogami's exclusive hi-density shield eliminates electrical noise, and handling noise has become nonexistent as Mogami uses carbon impregnated PVC as an additional layer. If you are serious about your music, this cable is for you. The Mogami Gold Instrument Cable uses Mogami 2524 high-definition instrument cable and the highest-quality, gold-plated Neutrik connectors on each end.
Virtually every major recording facility in the world is wired with Mogami cable. This means that just about any music you choose has been recorded using Mogami in the audio chain. This cable is famous for unmatched accuracy, extremely low noise and remarkable flexibility. Top engineers rave about its amazing clarity and silent background. If accuracy in reproduction is your goal, this is the cable for you.
If you want to preserve the unique personality of your electric guitar, look no further than the Mogami Gold Instrument cable. This high clarity cable has a high density shield and the finest quality ¼" connectors, and if you're the kind of player who moves around a lot, carbon impregnated PVC provides an anti static shield layer to prevent all handling noise.
Mogami Gold Instrument Cable Features
- Made using Mogami 2524 high-definition instrument cable
- Uses Neutrik gold plated connectors for best conductivity and signal transfer
- OFC (oxygen-free copper) core for the highest level of transparency
- Carbon impregnated PVC eliminates handling noise
- Ultra High Density spiral shield
- Conductive polymer sub-shield
Mogami Gold Instrument Cable Specifications
- Cable Specs:
- Part No.: W2524
- Details: 50/0.12A
- Size(mm²): 0.565mm² (#20AWG)
- Ov. Dia.(mm): 2.7Ø (0.106")
- Material: PE
- Color: Clear
- Ov. Dia.(mm): 3.3Ø (0.130")
- Material: Conductive PVC (Carbon PVC)
- Color: Black
- Served-Shield: Approx. 55/0.18A
- Ov. Dia.(mm): 6.0Ø (0.236")
- Material: PVC
- Color: Black
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20°C:
- Inner Conductor: 0.033W/m(0.010W/Ft)
- Shield Conductor: 0.014W/m(0.0043W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20°C: 130pF/m (39.7pF/Ft)
- Inductance: 0.2µH/m (0.061µH/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise: 0.15mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise At 10kHz: 0.07mV Max.
- Microphonics: 0.3mV Max
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MW - m Min. at DC 500V , 20°C
- Flex Life: 15,000 Cycles
- Tensile Strength (26°C, 65%RH): 578 N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS Resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20°C? +60°C(-4°F? +140°F)
- DC Resistance at 20°C:
Mogami Gold Instrument Cable Includes
- 1 x Mogami Gold Instrument Cable (10 Foot)
- Lifetime Warranty
What We Think
A system is only as strong as it's weakest link. As a result, Front End Audio recommends Mogami cabling to our customers when they want to get the best possible transfer of signal with the least amount of injected RF or EM noise. Seriously, why would you spend thousands of dollars on a preamps, mixers, summing amps, digital converters, equalizers and compressors, guitars, amplifiers, studio monitors,etc... and use crap cables? When your cabling improvement becomes cumulative (from bow to stern, as it were), the improvement is night and day if you were able to flip a switch and compare the two. Still, if you have ears, you'll be able to tell right away when your studio is wired with Mogami. How do we know? Front End Audio's studio is wired with Mogami because we need to hear the gear we recommend clearly and accurately. And since we wired up with Mogami, we know that what we hear is right on the money. Bring the studio-standard home and hear the difference yourself.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review