The Mogami Gold DB25 to XLRF Cable is an extremely sturdy, yet incredibly flexible analog interface cable with a DB25 connector on one end and a 8-channel XLRF fan-out on the other. Backed with a lifetime warranty, it doesn't get much better than Mogami!
The Mogami Gold DB25 to XLRF Cable was designed for the highest level of audio performance and feature superb electrical and mechanical characteristics while remaining compact, super flexible and easy to use. The DB25 connector features industry standard pin-out configuration that fits all popular machines and equipment. The fan-out features high quality Neutrik connectors with gold contacts, all channel numbered for easy connectivity.
There are reasons why Mogami is called "The Cable of the Pros" - Virtually every major recording facility is wired with Mogami, which means that just about any music you listen to has passed through Mogami somewhere in the recording chain""from Fleetwood Mac to Foo Fighters, from Prince to Pearl Jam, and countless others. Why do so many discriminating artists and studios choose Mogami over other cable brands? It"?s simple. Mogami is unmatched for accuracy, extremely low noise, ease of installation, flexibility, and superior quality. Professionals and enthusiasts alike rave about the amazing clarity and silent background of Mogami - technicians swear by it, not at it.
Mogami Gold DB25 to XLRF Cable Features
- Rugged, noise-proof all-metal D-sub shells and state-of-the-art pin termination - heavy duty! None of the brittle porous-metal nonsense happening here
- Easy-to-grab "Oversize" metal thumb screws - the Rolls Royce of thumbscrews :-)
- Includes both metric & domestic thumbscrews
- Individually numbered Techflex on fan-out - Armor for delicate areas usually unprotected with other brands
- Uses top quality Neutrik connectors, with black metal housing and gold contacts
- Incredibly flexible yet incredibly durable trunk
- An excellent choice for patch bays where D-sub interfaces are becoming increasingly popular
- Lifetime Warranty
What We Think
Mogami Gold DB25 assemblies are simply the best available. Perfect for running signals at a distance either within the control room or out in the studio, there are plenty of uses for this ubiquitous studio standard of quality which does not change that which you present it. Shouldn't that be the goal of any cable? Mogami Gold DB25 assemblies represent the best quality cable assemblies that you can buy to interconnect your valuable premium equipment - period. Front End Audio is committed to your experience with your investment, which is why we strongly recommend Mogami Gold DB25 assemblies into our custom studio packages. We're well aware that a system is only as strong as it's weakest link, and substandard cabling is where exceptional audiophile-quality potential goes to die. Mogami is the antidote. Contact us. We'll get you hooked up with real Mogami... literally!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All good again.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review