The Mogami Gold DB25 to DB25 Cable is an extremely sturdy, yet incredibly flexible analog interface cable with a DB25 connector on each end for connecting between equipment or to and from a DB25 wired patchbay. Backed with a lifetime warranty, it doesn't get much better than Mogami!
The Mogami Gold DB25 to DB25 Cable features industry standard pin-out configuration that fits all popular machines and equipment. Designed for the highest level of audio performance, it feature superb electrical and mechanical characteristics while remaining compact, super flexible and easy to use.
There are reasons why Mogami is called "The Cable of the Pros" - Virtually every major recording facility is wired with Mogami, which means that just about any music you listen to has passed through Mogami somewhere in the recording chain""from Fleetwood Mac to Foo Fighters, from Prince to Pearl Jam, and countless others. Why do so many discriminating artists and studios choose Mogami over other cable brands? It"?s simple. Mogami is unmatched for accuracy, extremely low noise, ease of installation, flexibility, and superior quality. Professionals and enthusiasts alike rave about the amazing clarity and silent background of Mogami - technicians swear by it, not at it.
Mogami Gold DB25 to DB25 Cable Features
- Rugged, noise-proof all-metal D-sub shells and state-of-the-art pin termination - heavy duty! None of the brittle porous-metal nonsense happening here
- Easy-to-grab "Oversize" metal thumb screws - the Rolls Royce of thumbscrews :-)
- Includes both metric & domestic thumbscrews
- Incredibly flexible yet incredibly durable trunk
- An excellent choice for patch bays where D-sub interfaces are becoming increasingly popular
- Lifetime Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review