Miktek T89 Dynamic Handheld Microphone
The Miktek T89 Dynamic Handheld Microphone is a dynamic handheld microphone that delivers clear and articulate vocal reproduction for live performances, sound reinforcement applications, and studio recordings.
The custom-designed neodymium capsule element is matched to a proprietary Miktek output transformer to produce an extended, 50 Hz to 19 kHz frequency response, which is great for miking acoustic instruments as well. The microphone's ability to handle high SPLs also makes it a good choice for drums, brass, and loud guitar amps.
The T89's supercardioid polar pattern provides a tight and focused directional pickup, rejecting sound from the back and sides of the mic and reducing the chances of onstage bleed and feedback. A multistage windscreen also helps minimize plosive sounds.
The T89 features a steel grill and die-cast body to ensure durability and reliability. It comes with a mic clip that fits both U.S. and European mic stands (the latter via an adapter), and a protective pouch to keep your mic safe when transporting.
Miktek T89 Dynamic Handheld Microphone Features
- Dynamic vocal microphone offering clear and articulate vocal reproduction
- Custom-designed neodymium capsule element
- 50 Hz to 19 kHz frequency response—great for miking acoustic instruments
- Capsule is matched to custom Miktek output transformer
- Supercardioid polar pattern offers tight response for less feedback
- High SPL capabilities—can be used to mic loud guitar amps, brass, and drums
- Multistage windscreen helps minimize plosive pops
- Steel grill and die-cast body ensure durability and reliability
- Dark-gray finish
- Mounts to any standard microphone stand using the included mic clip with Euro adapter
Miktek T89 Dynamic Handheld Microphone Includes
- Miktek T89 Handheld Dynamic Stage Microphone
- Mic Clip with Euro Adapter
- Protective Case
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review